1/2 blog inappropriate findings
1/4 blog Funny kid stories
1/4 blog witty nonsense (be generous with serving)
(I like to throw in a yummy cookie for taste)
I will now pass this award on to other deserving blogs, but first I'm contractually obligated to state the rules and regulations of this major award:
1.) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material & overall contribution to the blogger community.
2.) Post the name of the author & a link to his or her blog so everyone can view it.
3.) Each award winner has to show the award & put the name & link to the blog that has given him or her the award
4.) The award winner & presenter should post the link of the “Arte y pico” blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5.) Post these rules.
Ok, here are the 5 deserving blogs I have chosen:
(in no particular order)
1. Free Soup With Purchase— I nominate this blog because anyone who can save an old lady from a fire while wearing a chicken suit, listening to the new Justin Timberlake CD and writing a haiku is pretty cool. Ok, it didn't happen like that but go check out the blog and find out the real story. This blog is a great read and laugh.
2. Normal People News— I always thought I was normal but then I realized that being normal is pretty weird. After years of wondering about my status I found this blog that clearly answers the question for me. I'll keep you guessing. Go have a laugh.
3. Always Home & Uncool— This blog is a great read, I selected it because I relate... I'm always home and completely uncool. Go tickle your funny bone and check it out :)
4. Spittin' (out words) Like a Llama— I recently stumbled upon this blog and I really like it. Besides the fact that she has a blog titled "My lovely lady Lumps" she also can teach a dog to sit and I find that very important in a writer.
5. I do things so you don't have to- This blog is great! I no longer have to do anything ever again! But how does she know what time to pick my son up from school? Is she psychic? Who cares, I'm going to read her great blog and then take a nap.
(Here is the glorious award to post upon your page)
By the way if you don't read The Acorn Kings blog... you should. He is one hilarious nut!
Please feel free to cook up my recipe for Awesomeness, it's guaranteed to get you to at least #63 on humor-blogs.com... or maybe even #62 if you click the smiley and give me some love.